Thursday, December 30, 2010

MOON GARDEN ~ Cafleurebon.com Best Scent of 2010 Awards!!!



OPUS OILS' Moon Garden has been named as one of the Cafleurebon.com's Best Scent of 2010!!! So honored to have made the List! Thank you Michelyn Camen, Monica Miller & everyone at Cafleurebon for the amazing job you do of translating the world through the language of scent!!!


~ Vampira Moon Garden Perfume by Opus Oils ~

A highly erotic floral jasmine oriental this love potion “take no prisoners” … so much so that it inspired a poem from me named after the scent Vampira.

Notes: Night scented flowers, jasmine, black violet, orange blossom, tarragon, amber,vetiver, sandalwood, civet, vanilla, white musk

http://www.cafleurebon.com/best-of-2010-fragrances-or-my-biscentual-year-a-draw-naturally/

2 comments:

Vintage Lady said...

Oh I love the header you are using. It's one of my always loved vintage images! That was a great choice!

I have to say that I love Flapper! And I will be speaking about it next week. best wishes!

Jitterbug Perfumer said...

Thanks a bunch Lovey! So glad you like the header ;~)... "She's" lovely, isn't she?... Always been one of my favorite vintage images as well!

SO excited to read your review of FLAPPER!!! xo