Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Celebrating Summer Solstice Fragrantly ~ GIGGLE WATER ON CALFEUREBON'S TOP SUMMER SCENT LIST!



So excited to announce that our "GIGGLE WATER" Perfume made CaFleureBon's Favorite Summer Scents List !♥♥ (Two years in a row!!!)

Originally, I designed this scent for myself to wear to a special Summer night in the park performance of A Midsummer Nights Dream, that was being performed at the Barnsdale Art Park just up the street from The Jitterbug Perfume Parlour. It was super hot (LA Indian Summer style,)and I wanted a scent that would keep me feeling cool and refreshed, plus add something synesthetic to the texture of the play. I was thinking, “What would Titania waft?”... The scent of Orange Blossoms came to mind, as this is fragrance that has always transported me. I find it to be very magical and enchanting and it felt the perfect choice for a blast off point to my idea of "Wafting Titania." Plus it was a key note in my 'Solifleur Scent Palette Project,' that had yet to be tackled!



My "Orange Blossoms in Summertime," that temporarily became "Wafting Titania," has finally landed in our much anticipated Les Bohemes Collection with the official name GIGGLE WATER...

I was so touched when I heard from Michelyn (CaFleureBon's Editor In Chief) that she wore GIGGLE WATER on her "Honeymoon Night," when she recently tied the knot with her Fragrantly inclined Beau! I can’t think of a higher compliment than to be a woman’s choice in scent for such a very special night!

SOTD: Summer Scent GIGGLE WATER of course! Key Notes ~ Absolutes of Tunisian Orange,Flower Absolute, Egyptian Orange Flower Absolute, Orange Flower H20 Absolute,& Bitter Orange Flower Absolute, Honey, Wild Orange, Mandarin, Peach, Gardenia, Beach Found Ambergris, White Musk & Sandalwood



TASTY TID-BIT: BARNSDALE PARK is a unique park, which offers breathtaking views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Sign, is also home to the Barnsdall Gallery Theatre, Junior Arts Center and the famous Hollyhock House that was designed in the 1920's by the internationally acclaimed architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Barnsdall Art Park officially reopened on June 4, 2003, after a 3-year remodel, with brand new visual and design art exhibits.**Excerpt from their website Barnsdall Art Park

No comments: