Friday, April 17, 2009

Tea Time at The Jitterbug


Crazy Tea Cup Dreams & Mad Hatter Moments...


I was in a sweat when I awoke this morning. There was
a decadent Tea Party happening in my dream,and I was in
a mad flurry of activity that seemed to yield no results,
no matter how quickly I spun around in circles trying
to accomplish the impossible . The problem was that
there were no clean cups for tea and every time I
cleaned a cup and brought it back to someone it was
magically dirtied up again before I could pour their
tea. Despite the lack of clean cups,everyone seemed to be
having a delightful time...

Obviously, I have Tea on the brain! Which is no surprise,
considering the vast quantity of tea that I have been
consuming for the past several months while we've been
in development on our line of Jitterbug Perfume Parlour Teas...

We created a tea for each of our Signature Fragrance lines.
I'm happy to say that these are not just your ordinary teas -
they are highly fragrant flavorful creations! Not only are
the teas aromatic ,they also fall into the category of
"Perfumed Teas" (In tea culture, the term "Perfumed tea"
refers to a tea that gets its fragrance and taste from direct
infusion with aromatic plant matter),which we take a step
further by infusing our Flower Petals with Precious Organic
Flower Absolutes. The teas are quite lovely, visually as well -
exquisite leaves blended with bright beautifully colored
flower petals. It's a real treat for the senses!



TASTY TID-BIT: Plants love tea too! Just mix
your used tea leaves in with the dirt... You can
also water your plants with tea, this is a great
option if you happen to over steep a pot (it happens
to the best of us), and it is to bitter to drink...

No comments: